Sai combat 16/05/19
Experimenting with features within Sai's combat system.
1. Directional dash to replace the jump while aiming.
- lessens the need to aim in and out while running to dodge enemy projectiles
2. Charge arrow shot
- reduces spam on primary fire
- skillful play while timing your shot with optimum charge time and damage
- satisfying effects and rewards for good play
3. Enemy telegraph before firing
- allows the player to time their dash to dodge an enemies attack successfully
- power behind the enemy projectile feels more powerful and dangerous
4. Enemy "Rage" mode
- triggered when they fall to half their max health
- allows the enemy to get closer to the player
- Increases movement speed
- Increases fire rate